How to Apply to the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary
You are one step closer to joining America's finest volunteers.
Our forms are saved in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download one from Adobe for free [here].
- Complete and print the enrollment form by clicking "7001 Enrollment Application Form".
- Complete and print the "Coast Guard Auxiliary Association" Consent to Membership Form
- Complete the online exam using the New Member Reference Guide.
- Log in as a Guest, follow the link under "Topic 1 New Member Exam".
- After you finish the exam, print the page stating that you passed.
- Bring both forms and the test result printouts to the flotilla with proof of citizenship.
Acceptable proof is an original United States passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate, or certificate of naturalization.
The best time to hand in the form is during a scheduled general meeting. It's important that you bring original documents.
Your application is now complete. Your completed application will be processed by the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary and you will be informed about the results of your application as soon as possible.
For information on joining Flotilla 12-1, please fill out the form below, and our Human Resources Officer Ralph Traub will contact you.